Search this blog

Sunday 7 February 2016

First post of 2016

I haven't posted for a while. This is partially because I am very busy and it is also because I haven't created anything new using RapidMiner that was new and interesting enough to share. The community license puts certain things off limits which is a pity since it would be nice to try them out and share the results.

With the release of version 7, I will spend some time reviewing how it is and post things of interest as I find them.

In the meantime, there are a number of posts that I saved as draft that I will revisit and publish. These are all pre version 7 but they should still be applicable. The first is about times and gives some reference information about how to get these behaving as you want. I'll publish it after this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment